PACE creates opportunities and collaborates with various colleges on the University of Oklahoma campus to offer credit courses and non-credit programs; partners with state agencies and federal government; various art and educational community groups and individuals to serve Oklahoma communities in professional development, lifelong academic learning and community education.
Professional, Academic, and Community Education (PACE) offers University students, alumni, and other individuals and groups additional opportunities to gain academic credit both online and traditionally in order to obtain their dream of earning a degree from a nationally recognized higher education institution, collaborates to offer educational programs to meet community needs and interest, training programs to educators, business and industry partners as well as the administration of grants and contracts with public, private and government agencies.
PACE content area specialists work with professionals, academic departments and agencies to provide:
- Advanced Placement Summer Institute for middle school and high school teachers
- Arts & history education through free lecture series, cast training, Midwinter Ball and the annual Medieval Fair at Reaves Park
- Project Management Professional Development: Fundamentals, CAPM certification, PM Leadership Training
- OU's MCAT Prep Course (preparation for the Medical College Admission Test)
- Intersession Course opportunities for currently admitted University of Oklahoma students to gain credit hours needed for graduation